Thursday, September 29, 2011

A happy day!

So as you guys know, I've been doing a lot of ATC swaps lately. I've been posting here and on my twitter fairly regularly as well. I've been getting a decent amount of views on here, too. But the best thing is, my friends have been seeing me stuff! A particular friend of mine, ImmortalPanda, is a fabulous artist AND a very popupony Custom MLP artist/designer wanted to do a trade with me, and who am I to say no? She's also one of my oldest friends, ha! We met waaaaaaay back* in the DeviantArt days when I trolled the forums :B And it's been love ever since!

But I'm just rambling so Hope has to read further before she can see the ATC ;D



































This actually makes sense. Last time I drew her pony, she was farting. This is less offensive!






And Tepig :D! Copics, Gel and Embossing pen, little bit of paint for highlights. Nice and shiny!



I really hope you like how it came out, cupcake :D!












*Like seven years ago, damn I'm old!

No comments:

Post a Comment