Friday, September 23, 2011

But wait, there's MOAR ATC's!

I've made myself into a busy little swapper! Hosting two swaps this month, Draw that Pokemon! and Ode to the Penis. Go me!

For the Draw that Pokemon swap, we drew two ATC's. The first was the recipients favorite Pokemon.


And the second one was one of the artist's favorites! Used a lot of embossing gel for the firey mane :B


This one's for the Robots, Dinosaurs, Zombies Oh my! Swap. I know the two weren't around at the same time, I was just going for humor :B Zombie Cavemen.




This one is for the Flowing Locks ATC swap. She's loosely based off the Adult Actress Skin Diamond, cause that woman is fucking gorgeous!



And that's about it. I'm not in any explicit swaps at the moment, maybe I should make another one ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment